WELCOME TO MUSIC DIARY:THE BEST MUSIC COLLECTION JOURNO

HEY,EVERYONE WELCOME TO MY SITE
MUSIC DIARY:THE BEST MUSIC COLLECTION JOURNO...
THIS SITE IS GENERALLY ALL ABOUT MUSIC AND SINGERS,BANDS,LYRICS OF THE SONGS,ETC CONTRIBUTING IN THE FIELD OF NEPALESE MUSIC INDUSTRY....
IT INCLUDES VARIOUS CONVERSATIONS WITH THE SINGERS AS WELL AS YOU CAN SEARCH FOR THE SONGS VIDEOS AND LYRICS OF THE SONGS YOU WANT...IT IS ALSO MY REQUEST TO ALL TO PLEASE VISIT THE SITE AND POST YOUR REACTIONS AND COMMENTS REGARDING VARIOUS POSTS BUT PLEASE NO SLANG WORDS IN THE COMMENTS....WITH ALL THIS WARM GRATITUDE I WELCOME YOU ALL TO MY SITE....

WELCOME FEEL WARM TO ENJOY THE SITE
Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Name: Avishek Karmacharya Bate of Birth:1993-September-28 Birthplace: Asan Chowk,Kathmandu Zodiac Sign: Libra Contact:avi.karma@facebook.com Type: Thoughtful and friendly Short Tempered Philosophy on: Friends: Those who are trust worthy and come handy in every occasion . Love: Only with single person who loves you. Life: A chemistry of two combination of sadness and happiness. Sex: When you desire to have. Education: Not only theory but practical too. Money: To earn not only for present but for future use too. Music: My life and something I can't live without.

Movies

  • Into The Wild,Twilight,Twilight New Moon,Twilight Saga Eclipse,Twilight Breaking Dawn,Millionaire's First love,Terminator,A few Good Men,Mission Impossible-I.Mission Impossible-II,Mission Impossible-III,Sano Sansar,Mero Euta Saathi Chha

Revolver Map

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Interviewing Rashik Aryal

Hey, every one today in this interview section of  Music Diary: The Best Music Collection Journo, we have someone known for his voice and talented singing ability, he is none other than Rashik Aryal...Before welcoming him common first know a bit about him..
 He studied finance in UT Arlington,USA after studying in Nepal College of Management and Xavier Academy. He is a singer known for his voice quality and his wonderful singing ability. He introduced himself in the field of music in Nepal with his song Hey Suna..and he is still attracting his fans with his awesome quality. So common let's welcome him to the interview of Music Diary.
Welcome to the show, Rashik!
Thank you!!


How did your music career start?

I started playing violin when I was in the 6th grade. Then I gradually started singing and playing guitar as well. We had a band called "Brothers in Arms" back in 2001 when we were in the 11th grade. Initially I started appearing in concerts back then as a band.

Later I started recording my own songs and finally released my first album and music video in 2004.


Your Inspirations?


My favorite singer is Axl Rose. I grew up listening to Guns N' Roses and we did a bunch of Guns N' Roses' covers as a band.

As far as Nepalese artists are concerned, I like Gopal Rasaili(guitarist), Narayan Gopal, Saroj Dutta, C'ris Thapa, Robin N'
Looza, Cadenza etc. I feel that there are a lot of other good bands out there lately. I feel there's so much talent out there in the
Nepalese music scene right now and it truly inspires me.


Anybody that helped you in your success?


I think Sammy Samrat (Rappaz Union) helped me a lot in the music field by constantly encouraging me. He was the one who

truly encouraged me to take my skills to the next level and got me introduced to SAV as well. My family has been a huge
support and not to forget my fans and friends who've constantly given me confidence.


What do you currently do in the US? How do you balance work, studies and music?


I work as an Investment advisor for a brokerage company. And I recently completed my MBA. As far as music is concerned, I

have committed myself to music regardless of how busy I am. I play at a bar every friday night and come up with new
compositions any time I get a chance. I've also been taking vocal lessons every now and then. It's just a matter of determination.
If you truly want it, you can do it.


How do you feel about the changing Nepalese scene?


I like the fact that there's so many genres out there that musicians have adopted than the traditional genre that we grew up

listening to. There's so much talent out there amongst the newer generation. I think the Nepalese music scene has evolved itself
along with time. I see great music videos and hear great songs everyday. It's great that listeners now have a choice as to which
what genre they wanna listen to.


How did your first album do?


My first album was called 'SAMAYA'. I had released my first video in 2004 for the title song 'Samaya'. Despite the fact that I

lived in the US and was in Nepal for a short visit, I think that the song was quite a success.
It had also gotten nominated for the Hits FM best music video awards.


Any moment you want to share with the people during your video shoot out?


I released my second album and my second music video in 2008. The title song of the album was 'Timi Suna'. The video had to

be shot twice because the first one had gotten damaged due to rain. I felt that we had put in so much effort on the first video and
it was all for nothing. The actual video that was released was based on a totally different concept from the first one we had shot.
But I'm glad that people appreciated the song very much.


Any message to the fans?


I wanna thank all of you for being so supportive. It's kinda hard for me to come to the music scene as often as I'd like to because

I'm not physically in Nepal. However, it feels great to receive your constant support through your best wishes and emails that I
receive everyday. Thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trace Ny IP

Followers

flagcounter

99counters

amazingcounters