WELCOME TO MUSIC DIARY:THE BEST MUSIC COLLECTION JOURNO

HEY,EVERYONE WELCOME TO MY SITE
MUSIC DIARY:THE BEST MUSIC COLLECTION JOURNO...
THIS SITE IS GENERALLY ALL ABOUT MUSIC AND SINGERS,BANDS,LYRICS OF THE SONGS,ETC CONTRIBUTING IN THE FIELD OF NEPALESE MUSIC INDUSTRY....
IT INCLUDES VARIOUS CONVERSATIONS WITH THE SINGERS AS WELL AS YOU CAN SEARCH FOR THE SONGS VIDEOS AND LYRICS OF THE SONGS YOU WANT...IT IS ALSO MY REQUEST TO ALL TO PLEASE VISIT THE SITE AND POST YOUR REACTIONS AND COMMENTS REGARDING VARIOUS POSTS BUT PLEASE NO SLANG WORDS IN THE COMMENTS....WITH ALL THIS WARM GRATITUDE I WELCOME YOU ALL TO MY SITE....

WELCOME FEEL WARM TO ENJOY THE SITE
Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Name: Avishek Karmacharya Bate of Birth:1993-September-28 Birthplace: Asan Chowk,Kathmandu Zodiac Sign: Libra Contact:avi.karma@facebook.com Type: Thoughtful and friendly Short Tempered Philosophy on: Friends: Those who are trust worthy and come handy in every occasion . Love: Only with single person who loves you. Life: A chemistry of two combination of sadness and happiness. Sex: When you desire to have. Education: Not only theory but practical too. Money: To earn not only for present but for future use too. Music: My life and something I can't live without.

Movies

  • Into The Wild,Twilight,Twilight New Moon,Twilight Saga Eclipse,Twilight Breaking Dawn,Millionaire's First love,Terminator,A few Good Men,Mission Impossible-I.Mission Impossible-II,Mission Impossible-III,Sano Sansar,Mero Euta Saathi Chha

Revolver Map

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Interviewing Aastha Bhandari(Aastha B.)



Hello every one, today we have another new guest artist with us in the interview section of Music Diary: The Best Music Collection Journo.
She's got a smile that sets hearts on fire,a voice any girl would envy;she turns heads every time she walks into a room and when she sings?She sets all feet tapping. 
          Two years ago,when Aastha Bhandari first released her music album 'Aastha',"Aankhama Aasu"became the hot new single-topping charts on every radio station out here.At eighteen,she's had feather after feather added to her tuneful hat,not to mention accomplishing the commendable feat of handling life as a celebrity and high schooler.Today,just months since the launch of her second,much anticipated album 'Aastha Ko Aash',already the first video has won over viewers.
        Aastha B to her fans and Aastha to her friends,this Image Award winning singer is the epitome of young talent in the Nepali music scene.And what sets her apart most of all,as we discovered it,is her immeasurable poise and modesty. In conversation:


Firstly, congratulations on the success of 'Aastha Ko Aash'! Your music is rocking all over the country and coming from your first song to a hit new second album,how does this make you feel?
     Well, thank you! About my second album,it indeed has been applauded by listeners. And it definitely makes me feel good. But also, since this album is more diverse,I believe,apart from admiration,I've also earned myself pressure to keep up with the versatility.It's not a bad thing,bit it's got me working pretty hard,trying to come up with better songs and tunes,to keep up with the high hopes of my listeners.


What is your first memory of being inspired by music?
     *smiles*Music has always been there in all of our lives;I'm sure we've all been listening to it even before we were aware of its existence.But yes,I've always had a different perception towards it.The hums and la-la's started as a kid;I used to sing for my friends,families...But as 13,I thought I could really appeal to a larger bunch of listeners.Of course, that's the age when everyone dreams of being a rock star,but I believed that I had that in mine to make sure I lived my dream.


What made you decide to launch a music album?
   Whenever I saw any professional perform in a stage,I felt this sudden rush inside me,a voice that said,"I could be there too.Do better."
        That very instinct and confidence became the fuel for my musical journey.


What has been the hardest part in getting your music out here?
   Well,the hardest part was trusting the music industry and myself to survive!


You started with Reeyaz Music and now you and your family have set up Aastha Music production...how did this happen?
  When I got into music it was pretty tough for me to adapt to the practices of the industry.Honestly,most of them made no sense.My mom,who has been the woman behind my success,came up with the idea of our own music company.The aim was that,it would be a great help to my musical career and moreover,we would be providing  a simpler and trust worthy platform for newcomers and established artists in the arena.


Hmm...so tell us more about 'Aastha Ko Aash'.
      I've tried to give out the best I could in this album with songs of different genres;11 numbers which include pop,lok pop,rock,classical and R'n'B.You can find variation in this album which will suit all age groups.


When's your new music video releasing? Can you give us some spoilers?
I'll be out in two weeks at the most.I directed it myself;it has been shot in the United States and has a special story to it,so it'll be different from what we are used to watching here.


What kind of songs do you listen to today?
It depends on my mood,because I listen to all kinds.Adele,Britney Spears,Sam Tsui,Evanescence,Jason Mraz etc.


Has it been difficult to manage the strains of studies,turmoil of teenage and handling life as a celebrity?
Well, I wouldn't exactly term it as difficult.I would rather say it's challenging because a lot of your college-mates,youngsters on the streets,look up to you as a celeb. In that context,I need to be extra careful about how and what I do.So yeah,it is challenging but I enjoy it!
And about studies and music,you have to keep the right balance.Gotta know when music comes first and when studies!


What about your life at White House international College?
What can I say!I had two wonderful years there!My musical career was at its heights,the teachers loved me,I used to sing in all of the college shows!Accounts was my favorite subject 'coz I think I'm good with numbers.And the best part about it was that I managed to keep good grades throughout!


On and off day,what do you do?
I go for a movie or stay back home and help my mom in the kitchen....meet my friends(who're always complaining about how "lost"I get),read or go shopping!


Any loves,besides music?
Shopping,definitely!


So you're not "seeing" anyone right now?
Technically,no,I'm not.Music keeps me occupied most of the time.


Then what are your views on men?Any "ideal date"?
I do believe men are necessary.But not to an extent that you start depending upon them or get "dramatically attached" to them!Ideal date?George Clooney!


What's the best piece of advice you have received?
One of my friends always tells me-"The past can hurt.But from the way I see it,you can either run from it, or....learn from it."It gives me  the strength to let go of all that has been done!


What advice would you give to other aspiring young musicians in Nepal?
Don't ever give up! The roads uphill might seem pretty harsh but remember,darkness is just making way for the light.


Do you believe in astrology?
Yes.The stars and planets have been there for eternity.They definitely know how things are destined to go!


So overall,how has the year 2011 been for you?
2011 has been pretty good.The best part was the release and the success of my second album.I have learnt a lot,sung in a lot of shows in Nepal and the United States...I have graduated from high school. All in all,I think 2011 has taught me a lot and has made me a better singer and a better person.


Lastly then,what are your upcoming plans and aspirations?And what can we expect from you in the future?
I plan to continue my musical career along with my studies,grab all the opportunities I get and try making the most out of it.I try not to think too much about the future but hope for the best and make sure that I'm prepared to take things as they come!


Thank you! Aastha B. for coming....All right folks she was Aastha B. a rising talent in Nepalese Musical Arena...Keep Catching Up...The Music Diary...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Trace Ny IP

Followers

flagcounter

99counters

amazingcounters